Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentines For My Little Gems.

Holidays like Valentine's Day are either loved or hated.  I happen to enjoy all holidays so I don't mind all the mushy and gushy stuff.  If you're in love or just genuinely love someone, anyone, than its nice to show your appreciation to them.  You can do it any day, but this Friday its celebrated by many. 

Maybe its because I have two beautiful daughters.  Or maybe its because I like buying them special gifts ( I know its not about presents.) Even before children we celebrated with flowers and dinners.  Now a days we don't get as many romantic date nights but I still plan on showing my admiration for my husband. 

I'm still not positive on what I want to get him, but I'll let you all know what I do.  He is a very practical guy.  He loves his family, his job, swingin' an ax, fishing, real manly stuff.  He is totally out numbered with us girls but he loves it!

Here is what I picked out for my babes.  Like I talked about before, I am getting them very similar things from now on. In hopes that they don't bicker.  We shall see how that goes.  A few of the things are from Target's dollar section and the ponies were very reasonable.  Amira and Gia are both fascinated by horses and ponies at the moment.  So I thought these would be the perfect gift.  The chocolates were a small sugary must.  They both love chocolate, its ridonkulous!
What do you do to celebrate?

Thank you for reading.  Much love, Linzi

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea. I hope getting them similar presents helps with the bickering. The presents are adorable.

    And good luck finding your husband something! I'm really into practical gifts so I'm going to get my bf waterproof gloves for skiing and for winter. I can't believe he's lived in the NE this long without them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was a kiddie so I could collect Monster High stuff. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are these? My niece is obsessed with ponies she would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute goodies for your littles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your such a good mommy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, you are such a sweet mom! My mom always got us small, thoughtful gifts on holidays and I plan on doing that with our kids too! Tomorrow we're just celebrating with a special home cooked meal. And fake wine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute and fun treats! The girls will love it!! You're such a fun mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun treats! Amira and Gia are going to love them!

    Makeover With Aspen

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! I'm like you and love to celebrate all holidays. Getting the girls little things must be so much fun. I got my daughter a few things too. Hope you all have a great time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahah that's totally my husband too. Loves cliff jumping, shooting, four wheeling, biking anddddd his three girls [; Lol.
    And your girls are gonna love their v day gifts, you are one sweet mama!!

    Emma
    www.the-yellowbird.com

    ReplyDelete