Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Beauty Bag Goodie Swap!

Getting a pretty package in the mail is a definitely a highlight of my day.  I don't just receive things everyday, so when I do I get kind of giddy.  This January I joined some fellow blogger/friends in the Beauty Bag Swap.  This month was all about nails and how to pamper your lady digits. 

Brittany at Fabulously Faint and Kayla at Boy, oh (mamas) boys! were the hosts of the swap and randomly choose our partner to trade goodies with.  Then, when notified they encourage you to get to know your blogger beauty buddy.  You'd want to pick out things you think would suit their personality and taste.   This was so much fun for me because I love nail polishes and all things beauty related.  Amira even helped pick out some of things I purchased, she's such a girly girl!

I was paired up with Miss Thang herself, Britt!  So exciting!  Here is picture of what she gave me in my beauty bag.  How thoughtful is she to get my little babes something too?!  She knows their taste because she picked out Hello Kitty polishes and charms!  She will posting a picture of what I gave her too, so you can check that out as well.
I absolutely love the color of these polishes!  I've had my eye on a blue like that for a while now.
 
This will be something I look forward to doing again in the near future with other beauty bag swaps.  If you are interested too, than check it out on their blogs.  Thank you Britt and Kayla for putting this fun idea together.  I love you girls!

Thank you for reading!  Much love, Linzi

8 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks like so much fun! I need to get in on the next swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue looks fabulous on you! Love that Brittany got nail treats for your little ones too.

    I'm shipping mine tomorrow (hopefully not too late for Valentine's Day!) and excited to get mine. So glad Brittany and Kayla hosted this swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh I love the blue on you :) I love my beauty bag ! There will be a link up on my post tomorrow for everybody who took part in the swap .

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I want to be friends with your blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this looks so fun, love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun exchange! I love nail polish too. Love that blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Love those colors! I'm getting ready to send mine out :)

    ReplyDelete