Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Take Over Tuesday with Brittany!

Today I'm participating in my girl Brittany's Take Over Tuesday! I have to admit I felt pretty special she thought of me.  Her blog is Fabulously Faint and every time she post something new I am sure to head over and check it out, you all should too!  Her posts are honest and pull you in.  She wears many hats, ranging from foodie, DIY, fashion, and a nurse!  There is something about her sweet face that could put any patient at ease.   
NameBrittany

Blog nameFabulously Faint

Where are you from? I am lucky enough to live in the beautiful state of California! Yes, I’m a Cali girl through and through.

Favorite Quote: “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel”-Maya Angelou

How did you pick your blog title? Fabulously Faint was derived from my main symptom ….and what girl doesn’t want to be fabulous?

Why did you start a blog? I suffered a stroke in 2012 and was diagnosed with a chronic illness in March 2013. I had a lot of friends and family mention the idea of blogging but I wasn’t quite ready to expose myself. Finally I decided that it would be a good way to bring awareness and share my story in a positive light. I wanted to show that it is possible to enjoy life even if it isn’t the same life you once lived.

Where do you finding inspiration for blogging? I love fashion, cooking, and crafting. I follow other bloggers with similar stories and interests. Also, Pinterest pretty much completes me! In regards to my "lifestyle" portion , everyday life and conversation with family and friends definitely have a lot of influence on what I write.

Do you have any special weekly posts? This post is part of a blog swap that I do every week called Take-over Tuesdays. I love it because it allows me to share bloggers that I love! Let me know if you’re interested in participating! I also have a post called Foodie Fridays which is a collection of favorite recipes and new recipes that I have tried out.

What is your current favorite post? Definitely the Beauty Bag Goodie Swap that I am hosting . It's a nail polish swap between a bunch of great bloggers! Click here to join in on the fun! Sign ups close on Jan 31 st so hurry!
Why do you read Little Gem ? I love love love Linzi ! She is super genuine and I love that she blogs about her two beautiful girls, has awesome makeup tutorials and I can always count on her delicious recipes!

Three blogs you love to read?
. Luck Fupus- Marla is a fellow chronically ill blogger that shares her inspiring story with the help of her genuine spirit and hilariously sarcastic writing style.
 
Venus Trapped In Mars – I love that Sarah is a girly girl with a passion for sports! I have totally taken advantage of tutorials for new bloggers .

. I wore yoga pants to work- Besides the fact that we share a love for inappropriate humor, Whitney's Back That Azz Up Friday is my favorite link up of the entire week. Its a place where everyone links up their fav songs of the week which essentially creates a killer playlist to listen to...besides it's called back that azz up ...hellllllo of course I love it!

5 random facts about you:
1. Being a nurse completes me! ( even though I'm currently on a break from work trying to get my health back in order)
2. I hate pretty much all breakfast food...eggs,cereal,toast...weird I know
3. Dance is my passion I've been dancing since the age of 3 .Just by looking at me people assume I'm a ballerina...nope,I'm a hard hitting hip hopper. looks can be deceiving folks ;)
4. I’m a tattoo addict 
5. None of my brothers have kids yet but thanks to my cousins and friends I’m the Auntie to a gang of the smartest, sweetest, cutest, most talented kids. I may be a little bit biased, but seriously, if you met them you’d fall in love too!


Thank you Linzi for participating in this week's Takeover Tuesday! If you would like to meet the other Take Over Tuesday girls, Read Linzi’s answers, learn more about Take Over Tuesday, or participate in a Takeover Tuesday CLICK HERE.  Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin and Google+.  I love meeting and connecting with new people and making new blog friends :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for partaking in this take over ! love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate breakfast good too!!!!!! Lol I thought I was the only one Britt!

      Delete
    2. Ill make an exception for hashbrowns and eggs benedict but thats about it !

      Delete
  2. Love this! You two are so cute :-)

    And I love the blogs you chose too, Brittany!

    ReplyDelete