Thursday, March 6, 2014

Factoids About Me, Liebster Award.

Hey guys!  I was recently nominated to do the Liebster Award and facts.  I wasn't quite sure if I should do it only because I've done it one other time last year.  Well low and behold here I am compiling this little Linzi list for y'all.  Thank you to Michelle at Sugar, Spice, & Newlywed Life and Christina at This Woman Cooks!  I consider both of these lovely, creative women my friends and I'd be honored if you checked out their blogs if you haven't already.  Here are the questions that were given to me by Christina.

1. Did you always want to be a Mom?
Ever since I was in school I remember thinking of little girl names, never boy names though. Guess that's worked out so far.  When I was in my early 20's I didn't give parenting much thought, but as I got older and became the woman I knew I was meant to be, kids were definitely in my future!

2. What did you do before you were a Mom?
Before I was a mom I was a party girl, hate to say it but its true.  I worked as a dental assistant and I loved my job.  Having patients that were very nervous and scared coming in and then leaving happy and more comfortable was very rewarding for me!
 
3. What's the biggest struggle you've had so far, in parenting?
At this point my biggest struggle is keeping myself sane when my girls are arguing.  They don't fight with each other all the time, but when they do I find it very stressful and hard to defuse the situation.  I wish that I had a guide to perfect parenting!
 
4. Favorite TV show?
My favorite show would have to be cooking shows.  I love Giada at Home and Pioneer Woman.  I don't really watch any sitcoms or dramas anymore, and when I do turn one on around 8 pm all they talk about is sexual innuendos and I have to change it immediately because my littles are still up.  I miss Friends. lol
 
5. If you could have one day to yourself, what would you do?
If I could have one day to myself I'd love to hit up the T-Spa for an all day pamper fest!  I love that spa.

6. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
Yes, I love Dove Chocolates and iced white chocolate Americanos with half n half! Oh and shopping!

7. What's your dream vacation?
My dream vacation would be Greece.  Need I say more?

8. Favorite go-to meal?
Pastas.  I love carbs and cream sauces, throw in some prawns and I'm in heaven.

9. Favorite restaurant?
My all time favorite restaurant is El Gaucho in Seattle.  They have hands down the best food I have ever eaten in my life!

10. What are your hobbies?
Blogging ;)  I also love baking and riding bikes.

11. If you could have any career, what would it be?
I thought that said car at first and I was like oh a White Chevy Tahoe with tan leather interior!  Opps. I love what I'm doing now, being able to stay home with my girls and being a homemaker.  When they get older and are in school full time maybe my dream job would be having a clothing boutique or bake shop.
 
So there you have it, a little rando info about me! I would love to nominate any of my fellow bloggers and readers to share in this fun.  Thank you so much for reading.

4 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers! I would love to go to Greece too, that's on our travel bucket list! I'd love to get a spa day too, that would be heaven. Giada's show is my favorite on Food Network, I learned to cook from watching her. So glad you participated in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greece is someplace I'm dying to go too! You are smart to watch cooking shows. I should do that (once I get cable again) so I can get as good at cooking as you are!

    And what I would give for a spa day. I tried to schedule one for next month and they canceled me :( I already bought the package but I just haven't been able to use it. My back is aching for a good massage and relaxation.

    Loved reading your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Your so amazing:) I too love chocolate and creamy coffee! Also my dream day is at the spa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome to read more about you! Even though we just met through the blogging world, I totally feel like you're my friend. (haha is that weird?...) You seem so down to earth, & you're such a great mom, and you have such a sweet family! Hope to get to know you better!!

    Emma
    www.emmacristy.com

    ReplyDelete