Friday, November 8, 2013

Little Gems November Favorites (Amira & Gia)

My little gems are head over heels for the holidays.  From October to December this house is buzzing with holiday music, festive colored lights, decorations galore, baked goods and candy!  We read books of the month. Paint pumpkins, wear a bazillion costumes, shop for turkey dinners, and never stop moving. Soon we get to write our letters to Santa.  Find our perfect tree.  All of these things bring smiles to their faces, and Mommy's of course.  Here are few things they're loving this November.
 
Some how they both managed to scratch their nose in the exact same place!
 
Making Messes is good ol' favorite! Gia's room is a pig sty here, but I'm going to keep it real.  She is still too young to clean it up but when she helps me she says "here ya go mommy"  It is so adorable! Side note, her hair is getting so long!  I remember when she was just new born it was so thin and see threw on top. Talk about improvement!  Her other favorite thing to do is collect all her babies and tote them around.
 
I am still trying to dress them alike.  Well, for as long as I can anyways.  Who knew I'd be that mom? Amira is almost too big to be shopping in her sisters department.  They actually like being twins.  Amira can also coax Gia into certain things that I have a harder time doing. Yay for big sissy!  These little numbers are much cuter in person and paired with white tights and boots, I just melt!  Girl clothes are undeniably the best to shop for.  Am I right?
 
 
Ohh the holiday goodies are out. This is why my girls want to go grocery shopping with me.  Candy canes and Advent calendars.  These are a favorite!  Didn't we all have one of these as a kid?  Of course we have to buy two so no one fights over the chocolate and tears aren't shed. My husband can be such a baby ;)
 
 Sleeping angel, she looks so comfy here.  Not really, she is so busy having fun at school now she konks out pretty easy and some what early.  These footie jammies are a favorite of ours too.  Winter is a coming and the hardwoods always seem a bit chilly. She finally fits into these after getting them for Christmas last year!
 
I could not leave this little yellow guy out.  My girls are utterly obsessed with Sponge Bob Square Pants.  When did this happen, I'm not sure.  Probably like how they grow, overnight! I picked this movie up for them a week ago and we are watching it on a daily basis now.  He is definitely a favorite and will some how be incorporated into Gia's 2nd birthday party next month. OMGA Gia is turning 2 next month.  So so crazy.  
 
Lastly are these two bath products.  Both of my little mamas have delicate skin.  I've tried so many sensitive skin baby lines, but didn't love them.  Finally I have found some that I keep repurchasing. Both are by BabyGanics, Soothing Bubble Bath & Wash and Eczema Care Cream.  I buy them at Target and they are at a good price point.   I try to always use organic, paraben free, sulfate free body products on them! It helps me feel like I'm taking that extra step in keeping them healthy.
 
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Much love, Linzi
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love the Xmas Jammie's! Poor baby is worn out from her busy life, LOL. Look at little Gia playing quietly by herself with her toys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Playing in the bedroom with toys is much better than scattered around the living room ;)

      Delete
  2. Okay, the husband shedding a tear made me laugh out loud!!! Men!!;) And my boys have such sensitive dry skin, so I'm gonna try your recommendation on the wash. Thanks mama!!

    Boy, oh {mamas} boys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so glad it did, we love those calendars! The cream is great! I hope you all like it.
      Xo

      Delete
  3. We use that body wash on B but I use it not for sensitive skin because he was blessed with olive non irritable skin like his daddy(I was cursed) he drinks the wash up in the bath tub with his cups and I make him stop but it's organic so I don't feel as bad lol;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, my girls do that too! Not so much the oldest anymore but Gia always does it! Lol, yuck ;)
      Xo

      Delete