Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy List

Just a few simple pleasures in my life that make me smile. Seeing as Octobers end is near.  Thought I'd share some of these things with you.

 
 
1.  Seeing my girls snuggled up in my bed sleeping away soundly.
2.  These beautiful Fall days and the vivid colors of leaves in my yard.
3. My sweet husband making me a grilled cheese Sammy and tomato soup in a mug.
4.  Figuring out how to duplicate my favorite Starbucks drink, Caramel Apple Spice with whip.
5.  Seeing my house clean for more than a few hours, lol.
6.  Hearing my girls playing together in their bedroom.
7.   Knowing that soon more holidays are upon us.
8.  A little mommy alone time at Tarjay ;)
9. When my folks come up and visit us.
  10.  Wearing a soft cozy sweater.
 
 
 
What are some of your simple pleasures?
 Much love, Linzi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment